Videobotics CamMotion Pro80 Direct and Network Control Sony EVI-D80 Camera
CamMotion Pro80 = EVI-D80 Cam + CamMotion Software - $1479.95 A powerful integrated interactive P/T/Z robotic cam system - at a very affordable price.
Tiny, fast, quiet, and with 216X zoom (18X optical, 12X digital). This is Sony's best 'video conferencing' camera, a replacement for the venerable EVI-D70, still with great features like 18X optical zoom, 340-deg pan, switchable for hanging or upright mounting - but also quieter pan/tilt operation and greatly improved low-light performance.
A sophisticated all-in-one CCD color A/V camera with advanced motion and lens-control features:
- Sony EVI-D80 NTSC high tech communications A/V camera
- Pan up to 340 degrees (+/- 170) up to 100deg/sec.
- Switchable Tilt (+20/-100 hanging, +100/-20 upright) up to 90deg/sec.
- Switchable Image Orientation for both hanging and standing upright
- 18X precision optical zoom with manual and autofocus - enhanced with 12X digital zoom
- Ten presets of pan, tilt, zoom, and focus positions for instant access to scene points of interest
- Lens optics - Focal length 4.1mm to 73.8mm (2.8 to 48 degrees field of view) - F1.4 to F3.0
- Lightweight and compact - only 3lb 3oz (1460gm), 5.75"w x 6.25"h x 6.25"l w/standard tripod mount
- With AC adapter, hand-held full-function IR remote, and COM port computer control cable
- NTSC composite and S-Video outputs and microphone-in/audio-out connectors
- High resolution 1/4" CCD, 550 TV lines, 0.4 LUX fantastic low-light sensitivity
- Has *both* RS232 and RS422 VISCA control capability (with RS422 you can locate the controlling PC up to 1000 meters from the camera)
- $1479.95 complete with CamMotionPro software suite for local and network-remote operation.
- New CamMotionPro80 software has a full range of control features for direct and LAN/internet-remote operation:
- White Balance Control
- Backlight Control
- Gain, Brightness, Iris, Shutter Speed, and Color Balance (Red Gain/Blue Gain) Controls
- Live Angle Position and Zoom Value Readouts
- Continuous smooth pan/tilt/zoom and small fixed incremental p/t/z controls
- See screen shot link, below
- Simple MACRO scripting of camera command sequences
- LAN/Internet Operation built-in, no extra charge
- Control camera features directly, bypassing on-screen menus - ideal for live production camera control
- EVI-D80 camera set only (complete w/AC adapter, remote, ceiling mount kit) - $969.95
- PAL Option:
- Also available in PAL: CamMotionPro80P (uses Sony EVI-D80P PAL camera) - $1679.95
- CamMotionPro80 software only (for owners of existing Sony EVI-D80 or EVI-D80P): $559.95
- Cosmos configurations for multi-camera video production - Call
- RS422 Option: Add $165.00 to any of the above. Includes RS422 adapter for very long control connections to the camera's RS422 control port, up to 4000 feet from the PC.
Special CamMotionPro80 Screen Shot
Thank you for visiting the Videobotics CamMotionPro80 Page.
Come back soon ...