Videobotics CamMotion and Cosmos Web-Enabled Robotic and Video Applications
Our customers have put CamMotion systems to use in a wide variety of applications including:
- Live interactive webcams for commercial web sites
Attract and keep viewers on advertising-supported web pages.
- Live interactive camera control for high-bandwidth video streaming systems
Adds camera control to commercial broadband live video net-casting
- Medical Patient Remote Interviews
Physicians can control a pan/tilt/zoom cam while interviewing a patient remotely and get a close look at patient progress.
- Spacecraft and aircraft inspection and construction monitoring
Major aerospace industrial and government customers of Videobotics use Cosmos systems for remote monitoring and recording all phases of spacecraft and aircraft construction and testing.
- Observation of equipment
Many customers are using our cam systems on corporate local networks (LANs) to provide real-time interactive high-frame-rate video for observing chemical process monitoring equipment, computer server rooms, wireless network testing, and more.
- Interactive antenna alignment
Utilizing precision pan/tilt systems to align wireless network antenna systems with high precision and simple interactive control.
- Construction site views
Monitoring building sites, either publicly on the internet or privately, is a popular application for network-controllable cameras.
Universities and colleges create highly effective networking applications training environments.
Our AselNet video-switcher network-control system is in use on a big model-train layout that has numerous live webams that are in fixed locations.
- and more - including security, telescopic surveillance, astronomy, medical imaging and remote patient observation, and ...
- Take a look at some examples.
Thank you for visiting the Videobotics CamMotion Applications Page.
Come back soon ...